- All services from our Naples nail salon are guaranteed; if for any reason if you are not satisfied, we will gladly re-perform the service within 5 days.
- We take pride in being one of the cleanest Naples nail salons. We use a hospital-grade autoclave (steam and pressure sanitizer) to sterilize our metal equipment. We never reuse nail files, pumice stones, buffers, or other items that cannot be properly sanitized between customers. In other words, you can sit back and relax without worrying about taking home anything other than beautiful nails.
- Appointments and walk-ins are welcome. Although appointments take priority, we always do our best to accommodate walk-in customers as well.
- We will not refund on services, gift certificates, or any cash back.
- Gift certificates expire 1 year from purchase date. (For more info visit: Florida Gift Certificate Law)
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items within the salon.
- Although we use all organic waxing products, some acne medications or acne creams can make skin sensitive. Please let your service provider know if you have a sensitivity due to acne products or medications, as we do not take responsibility for allergic reactions due to acne products.
- We are not allowed to take care of ingrown nails; however, we are happy to trim your nails shorter for your comfort. We recommend following up with a podiatrist for concerns about ingrown nails.